Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'll Be Home for Christmas

Yes, I'm counting down until I can go home for Christmas. I am making a list of places I need to eat out at when I get home. For instance, here are a couple of places I really need to go to: Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse, the Whiskey Barrel, Applebees, some Chinese Buffet place (I'm not picky), Quality Dairy (for icecream), and Wal-Mart (no, not to eat at, but to shop to my little hearts content. You know, I used to hate going to Wal-Mart, but then I realized... God Bless Wal-Mart and their low prices). I will also be spending a lot of my time and the theater. I need to catch up on some of my movies. So, Becky and I will be at Celebration every afternoon :) I mean, of course I'll spend time with the family. But, while everyone else is working, that's when I get to have fun! Plus, I'm excited to see my nephews. I bet they have grown so much. I get to see my grandpa (did you know that blind people can hunt in Michigan? I thought about it, and it's true because my grandpa is practically blind and he just went bear hunting and deer hunting. He's a good blind hunter because he did shoot a deer and a bear.... so, blind people can hunt well). I'm counting down the days until I can go home. So far I have.... 18 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passadinha lá no meu, que é sobre frases e poesias, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://mil-frases.blogspot.com. Um abraço.