Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Honey-Bunches-of-Oats


These are my boys. one of the things I will miss in MI will be the Red Wings. Their probably in Traverse City right now practicing for the pre-season stuff. This is why I shall renew my efforts to get cable:) Games usually start around 7pm MI time so I think it'll be 3pmish our time. That's not bad. I can always do work at home instead of staying late at school. If I ever go home for Christmas, one of my goals is to go to D-town for a game:) Smell the ice, wave at the kids on the zamboni, buy a Red Winger at the liquor stand, eat a greasy pizza, have beer spilled on you buy a drunk fan, etc. I can't wait! So, I'll say this now, if anyone wants to get me a Christmas present, you already have an idea of what I like:) No, not a Red Wings ticket, but their paraphanelia will work all the same.

p.s. That's my boy on the very left, # 13, Datsyuk. He's from Russia (I think)... and I'm closer to Russia than i'll ever be... hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear Pal~
Preseason has arrived is in shortly coming to an end...if you haven't been keeping up we have only lost 1 game. I went to a preseason game last Friday night and of course thought of you...your boy looked awesome..speedy and of course had 1 point during the game...Regular season starts Oct 3...we play Anaheim..I have tickets, so I will take pics and share with my hockey buddy! When you get back home and get to go to a game...you better not break tradition and I better be in the seat next to you...I MISS YOU PAL!!! If you ever need a hockey update and don't want to read about it...I can give you the play by play ;o) Also they have a new thing online that you can get NHL Video Pod and watch the games online live...its actually a pretty clear picture...well anyways...I love the blog..It's so nice to be able to read about you way up there...glad your having a blast and the people all look/sound really nice...and btw congrats on the first check :o) Hope to talk to you soon! Miss you tons....love u! Jen