Thursday, October 18, 2007

Alaskan B-Day


It was great. I tested my kids all day, ate at my favorite resteraunt (sp?- I know, it's sad) Shoguns and I got a yummy cake!:) I was losing weight walking back and forth to school, so Erin decided to get me a bunch of candy and some pop to plump me back up to my original size... so thanks Erin! I came home and thought Erin was messing with my "sheet" 'cause my bed was all lumpy. So I was like, "what the piss?" and she said, "Jesus Sadie, look under your covers!" So I found sweets under my sheets and a 12 pack behind my pillow.

The 20's are going by so fast! Pretty soon it will be 30.... and I better have a hubby and kids by then!;) I also got boxes in the mail.... man, getting mail is better than "better than sex cake!" I got my HP book, pringles, candles, cereal, and fruit roll ups my mom wanted me to give to my kids (ha ha mom, they get enough snacks!)... no, I really brought them to school and shared like a good girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you had a fun birthday!!! Keep the pictures and stories coming, I love reading about your journey!!! Love you and miss you lots:)

Anonymous said...

Opps, I don't have this whole blogger thing down yet....the previous post is mine, love you, shannon and the boys.