Saturday, October 13, 2007

Beer Walk, I Mean Bear Walk


I really don't have much to type about, so I've lowered myself to posting embarrassing pictures of people. Here is my first, no second victim (because Angie came first with her "spitting" picture). Erin decided to show us her "bear" dance, but I've labeled it "beer" dance because that's just what it was. She reminded me of that one actor from American Pie- Stifler- in the movie The Rundown with the Rock (my old hubby). In this jungle scene, he tricks the Rock and starts to caw like a crow and dance like one. So, everytime I think of Erin dancing that way, I think of the Rock. So, where the "beer" label comes in is..... well, I have no real reason. I just thought it would be a neat play on words. I told you I have nothing to type about! I'll think of something better next time. I just had to get back at Erin for putting snotty rags in my bed, and treating me like a little sh*t she needs to flush, and pushing me down the slippery steps onto the hard wood porch.... etc, etc.

So, the real reason (Erin reminds me) that she did the "bear" dance was because my grandpa shot a bear a little while ago. It was just a 200 lb bear so I wondered if that was big or not. Erin said, "Well, that bear is smaller than I am, but if it were walking on it's hind legs, it would be this big!" And I said, "Hmmm, you're so right!"--- this isn't how it went, but I think what I already typed is so much funni-er.

No comments: