Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sadie's Account

Dear people
Due to a steady supply of alcohol from the secretary (snort) we had a suceesful ladies night. I was dancing, drinking, singing. I brought cake. Oh yeah I forgot that cake. Remind me to get it later. I talked. We had shots. We had margaritas. We had red beer. Miss McDaniel was ready to go home. She needed a ride, but not from a person helping me, or a cab, from you know who. We were driving around. I spotted these people. At the side of the road. Hey roll down the window. The window doesn’t roll down. Hey roll down the front window, hey you guuuuuuuys! Sadie. Roll roll roll roll roll up the window they went up the street. Quick go down that road see I they are still there. They weren’t. So we went back. I gotta go pee. And I was like just take me home you don’t know how to catch boys when there is only one street take me home. And I invited them in but they decided to go home. Then I asked did my alchi-hal arrive. Yes. Let’s go get it. Burp. So I got out my jacket and snow stuff and went out into the snow. I mean the weather. It wasn’t snowing. It was cold. We went to Alishas. She was there with her hubby. I was like can I have my booze, I gave her a twenty and she was blah blah blah and here is blah, and I was like can I have my beer. I mean liqour. Maybe we shouldn’t write this she reads mine every day. Then we took it and went home. (anything else?) not right now. Just save it, don’t publish it. (snore).

This is what I dictated to my personal assistant, Erin, the night of my sectretary's birthday party (it is word for word Erin declares). It was the first time I was able to drink since I've been in AK, and there was a steady supply of free alcohol, so of course I had to go! I came home and decided to add my wild night to my blog. I was busy eating popcorn so Erin was kind enough to translate my broken speech into a wonderful account of what transpired that night. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to let me know. Just as a reminder, I was influenced by beverages when I gave this speech.

2 comments:

alisha said...

Too funny...but then again, I know what you were like that night. Glad you decided to post it, although you make me sound like a bit of a boot legger. You forgot to mention the birthday girl called to check up on you the next morning and make sure you were alright. Isnt it supposed to be the other way around?

Anonymous said...

Alisha's Hubby, huh? Funny? Nice to meet you girls!

From the Hubby