Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Fun



So this Halloween, I felt a little cheap and decided to make my own costume. I went way back into my memory and thought about the year my mom made me a bumble bee costume. I thought, perfect! So, a bumble bee I shall be:) We had out school carnival on a Saturday afternoon. What a long day. It was fun and I got some great pictures of my kids, but I was happy when it was all over. We also volunteered at the High School carnival. We were ticket sellers! "Tickets, twenty for ten bucks!" Yeah, I was rollin' in it! But soon my voice started getting hoarse so I decided to stop, get some water, and go through the haunted house. It was great. It was a quick run through though because we were in a group with teenagers (and I was with Angie, so of course she was a scardy-cat too;).

And, the other pictures are just of Erin and I being normal. I asked her to come to my school and help me finish my halloween projects. And one of the things I was going to make with the kids were hand spiders with google eyes. So, naturally we had to play with them.

No comments: