Monday, October 29, 2007

Packers

You know, if it weren't for football, we would never see each other. Football brings us together. "Come together, right now, over football..." Monday Night Football occurs right after school, so we all have to scramble around to get to the tv on time. It can be so lonely here, so I take any opportunity to do something, anything, with someone! But, now I may be regretting that because I've been really tired lately. I think I'm over doing my volunteer time. So, in the words of Erin, "I'm going to punch the next person who wants me to volunteer." I mean, I won't punch, I'll just gently turn them down. I think all the carnival stuff wore me out! Plus, now that we have alcohol in the house, all I want to do is stay home on the weekends and... relax;) I've been trying to get my lesson plans done before the weekend so I don't have to trek all the way to school on the weekends. You know, alcohol brings people together, so.... I'll be seeing people either way-- stay home and drink with buddies, or volunteer. :) you know which choice I would take, right? But, my whole point to the story was that football is a great excuse to hang out and drink beer and eat beans that will keep the roomie up allllll night;)

No comments: